Photographs must be resized to maximum 1024 pixels on the longest side (minimum 600px width). They must be saved as JPEG file (JPG).
Prepare your files with the following specifications:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit;
- Longest dimension should not exceed 1024 pixels; (minimum 600px width)
- Saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher.
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
- Only bleed photographs without borders
NAMING THE FILES
The filename must contain your full name, for example: